LT1397 - Quad 400MHz Current Feedback Amplifier
- 400MHz Bandwidth on ±5V (AV = 1)
- 350MHz Bandwidth on ±5V (AV = 2, –1)
- 0.1dB Gain Flatness: 100MHz (AV = 1, 2 and –1)
- High Slew Rate: 800V/µs
- Wide Supply Range: ±2V(4V) to ±6V(12V)
- 80mA Output Current
- Low Supply Current: 4.6mA/Amplifier
- LT1395: SO-8, TSOT23-5 and TSOT23-6 Packages
LT1396: SO-8, MSOP and Tiny 3mm × 3mm × 0.75mm DFN-8 Packages
LT1397: SO-14, SSOP-16 and Tiny 4mm × 3mm × 0.75mm DFN-14 Packages
- Low Profile (1mm) ThinSOT™ Package
The LT1395/LT1396/LT1397 are single/dual/quad 400MHz current feedback amplifiers with an 800V/µs slew rate and the ability to drive up to 80mA of output current.
The LT1395/LT1396/LT1397 operate on all supplies from a single 4V to ±6V. At ±5V, they draw 4.6mA of supply current per amplifier. The LT1395CS6 also adds a shutdown pin. When disabled, the LT1395CS6 draws virtually zero supply current and its output becomes high impedance. The LT1395CS6 will turn on in only 30ns and turn off in 40ns, making it ideal in spread spectrum and portable equipment applications.
For space limited applications, the LT1395 is available in TSOT-23 packages, the LT1396 is available in a tiny 3mm × 3mm × 0.75mm dual fine pitch leadless DFN package, and the LT1397 is available in a tiny 4mm × 3mm × 0.75mm DFN package.
The LT1395/LT1396/LT1397 are manufactured on Linear Technology’s proprietary complementary bipolar process. They have standard single/dual/quad pinouts and they are optimized for use on supply voltages of ±5V.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Cable Drivers
- Video Amplifiers
- MUX Amplifiers
- High Speed Portable Equipment
- IF Amplifiers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1230 - Quad 100MHz Current Feedback Amplifiers
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT1254 - Low Cost Dual and Quad Video Amplifiers
- LT1396 - Dual 400MHz Current Feedback Amplifier
- LT1886 - Dual 700MHz, 200mA Operational Amplifier
- LT1395 - Single 400MHz Current Feedback Amplifier
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LTC6078 - Micropower Precision, Dual/Quad CMOS Rail-to-Rail Input/Output Amplifiers
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV