LT1355 - Dual 12MHz, 400V/µs Op Amps
- 12MHz Gain Bandwidth
- 400V/μs Slew Rate
- 1.25mA Maximum Supply Current per Amplifier
- Unity-Gain Stable
- C-Load™ Op Amp Drives All Capacitive Loads
- 10nV/√Hz Input Noise Voltage
- 800μV Maximum Input Offset Voltage
- 300nA Maximum Input Bias Current
- 70nA Maximum Input Offset Current
- 12V/mV Minimum DC Gain, RL = 1k
- 230ns Settling Time to 0.1%, 10V Step
- 280ns Settling Time to 0.01%, 10V Step
- ±12V Minimum Output Swing into 500Ω
- ±2.75V Minimum Output Swing into 150Ω
- Specified at ±2.5V, ±5V, and ±15V
DescriptionThe LT1355/LT1356 are dual and quad low power high speed operational amplifiers with outstanding AC and DC performance. The amplifiers feature much lower supply current and higher slew rate than devices with comparable bandwidth. The circuit topology is a voltage feedback amplifier with matched high impedance inputs and the slewing performance of a current feedback amplifier. The high slew rate and single stage design provide excellent settling characteristics which make the circuit an ideal choice for data acquisition systems. Each output drives a 500Ω load to ±12V with ±15V supplies and a 150Ω load to ±2.75V on ±5V supplies. The amplifiers are stable with any capacitive load making them useful in buffer applications.
The LT1355/LT1356 are members of a family of fast, high performance amplifiers using this unique topology and employing Linear Technology Corporation’s advanced bipolar complementary processing. For a single amplifier version of the LT1355/LT1356 see the LT1354 data sheet. For higher bandwidth devices with higher supply currents see the LT1357 through LT1365 data sheets. Bandwidths of 25MHz, 50MHz, and 70MHz are available with 2mA, 4mA, and 6mA of supply current per amplifier. Singles, duals, and quads of each amplifier are available.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Wideband Amplifiers
- Active Filters
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Photodiode Amplifiers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT1469 - Dual 90MHz, 22V/us 16-Bit Accurate Operational Amplifier
- LT1364 - Dual and Quad 70MHz, 1000V/µs Op Amps
- LT1210 - 1.1A, 35MHz Current Feedback Amplifier
- LT1358 - Dual 25MHz, 600V/µs Op Amps
- LT1010 - Fast 150mA Power Buffer
- LT1122 - Fast Settling, JFET Input Operational Amplifier
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT1363 - 70MHz, 1000V/µs Op Amp
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.