LT1352 - Dual and Quad 250uA, 3MHz, 200V/us Operational Amplifier
- 3MHz Gain Bandwidth
- 200V/µs Slew Rate
- 250µA Supply Current per Amplifier
- C-Load™ Op Amp Drives All Capacitive Loads
- Unity-Gain Stable
- Maximum Input Offset Voltage: 600µV
- Maximum Input Bias Current: 50nA
- Maximum Input Offset Current: 15nA
- Minimum DC Gain, RL = 2k: 30V/mV
- Input Noise Voltage: 14nV/rt Hz
- Settling Time to 0.1%, 10V Step: 700ns
- Settling Time to 0.01%, 10V Step: 1.25µs
- Minimum Output Swing into 1k: ±13V
- Minimum Output Swing into 500 ohms: ±3.4V
- Specified at ±2.5V, ±5V and ±15V
- Available in SO-8 Package
- LT1353 in Narrow Surface Mount Package
The LT®1352/LT1353 are dual and quad, very low power, high speed operational amplifiers with outstanding AC and DC performance. The amplifiers feature much lower supply current and higher slew rate than devices with comparable bandwidth. The circuit combines the slewing performance of a current feedback amplifier in a true operational amplifier with matched high impedance inputs. The high slew rate ensures that the large-signal bandwidth is not degraded. Each output is capable of driving a 1k Ohm load to ±13V with ±15V supplies and a 500W load to ±3.4V on ±5V supplies.
The LT1352/LT1353 are members of a family of fast, high performance amplifiers using this unique topology and employing Linear Technology Corporation’s advanced complementary bipolar processing. For higher bandwidth devices with higher supply current see the LT1354 through LT1365 data sheets. Bandwidths of 12MHz, 25MHz, 50MHz and 70MHz are available with 1mA, 2mA, 4mA and 6mA of supply current per amplifier. Singles, duals and quads of each amplifier are available. The LT1352 is available in an 8-lead SO package. The LT1353 is offered in a 14-lead narrow surface mount package.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Battery-Powered Systems
- Wideband Amplifiers
- Active Filters
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Photodiode Amplifiers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT1355 - Dual 12MHz, 400V/µs Op Amps
- LT1010 - Fast 150mA Power Buffer
- LT1351 - 250µA, 3MHz, 200V/µsOperational Amplifier
- LT1115 - Ultra-Low Noise, Low Distortion, Audio Op Amp
- LT6016 - Dual 3.2MHz, 0.8V/μs Low Power, Over-The-Top Precision Op Amp
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT1057 - Dual JFET Input Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT1358 - Dual 25MHz, 600V/µs Op Amps
- LT1167 - Single Resistor Gain Programmable, Precision Instrumentation Amplifier
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.