LT1328 - 4Mbps IrDA Infrared Receiver
- SIR, FIR and 4ppm Compatible
- Low Frequency Ambient Rejection Loop
- Supply Current: 2mA
- 8-Lead MSOP and SO Packages
- 5V Single Supply Operation
- Optional High Frequency Noise Rejection
DescriptionThe LT®1328 is a photodiode receiver that supports IrDA® data rates up to 4Mbps as well as other modulation methods such as Sharp ASK and TV remote control. The LT1328 MSOP contains all the necessary circuitry to convert current pulses from an external photodiode to a digital TTL output while rejecting unwanted lower frequency interference. The LT1328 plus five external components is all that is required to make an IrDA compatible receiver.
Power requirements for the LT1328 are minimal—a single 5V supply and 2mA of quiescent current. Internal highpass filtering attenuates interfering signals such as sunlight, incandescent and fluorescent lamps and is selectable at Pin 7 for low or high data rates. The LT1328’s ease of use and flexibility make it an ideal solution for numerous other photodiode receiver applications. The LT1328 is available in the SO-8 as well as the tiny MSOP for size-critical applications.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC112A-A||LT1328 | IR TRANSCEIVER - IRDA-SIR,FIR, 4ppm SO8||$50.00|
|DC112A-B||LT1328CMS8 | IR TRANSCEIVER - IRDA-SIR,FIR, 4ppm MSOP||$50.00|
- IrDA Applications
- TV Remote
- Noncontact Telemetry
- Wireless Slave for Photographic Flash
- Keyless Entry
- Optical Data Transfer
- Infrared Home Control Systems
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC4120/LTC4120-4.2 - Wireless Power Receiver and 400mA Buck Battery Charger
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LTC4412 - Low Loss PowerPath Controller in ThinSOT
- LT3081 - 1.5A Single Resistor Rugged Linear Regulator with Monitors
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LTC3108 - Ultralow Voltage Step-Up Converter and Power Manager
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC1541 - Micropower Op Amp, Comparator and Reference
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.