LT1319 - Multiple Modulation Standard Infrared Receiver
- Obsolete - Datasheet For Information Purposes Only. Contact Linear Technology for Potential Replacement
- Receives Multiple IR Modulation Methods
- Low Noise, High Speed Preamp: 2pA/√Hz, 7MHz
- Low Frequency Ambient Rejection Loops
- Dual Gain Channels: 8MHz, 400V/V 25ns and 60ns Comparators
- 16-Lead SO Package
- 5V Single Supply Operation
- Supply Current: 14mA Shutdown Supply Current: 500μA
- External Comparator Threshold Setting
DescriptionThe LT®1319 is a general purpose building block that contains all the circuitry necessary to transform modulated photodiode signals back to digital signals. The circuit’s flexibility permits it to receive multiple modulation methods. A low noise, high frequency preamplifier performs a current-to-voltage conversion while rejecting low frequency ambient interference with an AC coupling loop. Two separate high impedance filter buffer inputs are provided so that off-chip filtering can be tailored for specific modulation schemes. The filter buffers drive separate differential gain stages that end in comparators with internal hysteresis. The comparator thresholds are adjustable externally by the current into Pin 11. One channel has a high speed 25ns comparator required for high data rates. The second channel’s comparator has a 60ns response time and is well suited to more modest data rates. A power saving shutdown feature is useful in portable applications. For IRDA 4PPM contact the LTC Marketing Department.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1328 - 4Mbps IrDA Infrared Receiver
- LT1011/LT1011A - Voltage Comparator
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- High Accuracy 3GHz Log RF Detector Has 60dB Dynamic Range
- LTC2054 - Single Micropower Zero-Drift Operational Amplifiers
- LTM4641 - 38V, 10A DC/DC µModule Regulator with Advanced Input and Load Protection
- LT3652 - Power Tracking 2A Battery Charger for Solar Power
- LT1016 - Ultra Fast Precision 10ns Comparator
- LT3669 - Industrial Transceiver with Integrated Step-Down Regulator and LDO
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.