LT1302 - Micropower High Output Current Step-Up Adjustable and Fixed 5V DC/DC Converters
- 5V at 600mA or 12V at 120mA from 2-Cell Supply
- 200µA Quiescent Current
- Logic Controlled Shutdown to 15µA
- Low VCESAT Switch: 310mV at 2A Typical
- Burst ModeTM Operation at Light Load
- Current Mode Operation for Excellent Line and Load Transient Response
- Available in 8-Lead SO or PDIP
- Operates with Supply Voltage as Low as 2V
DescriptionThe LT1302/LT1302-5 are micropower step-up DC/DC converters that maintain high efficiency over a wide range of output current. They operate from a supply voltage as low as 2V and feature automatic shifting between Burst Mode operation at light load, and current mode operation at heavy load. The internal low loss NPN power switch can handle current in excess of 2A and switch at frequencies up to 400kHz. Quiescent current is just 200µA and can be further reduced to 15µA in shutdown. Available in 8-pin PDIPor 8-pin SO packaging, the LT1302/ LT1302-5 have the highest switch current rating of any similarly packaged switching regulators presently on the market.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC049A-A||LT1302CS8 | HIGH OUTPUT CURRENT STEP-UP DC/DC CONVERTER 2 AA INPUT, 5V @ 500mA OUTPUT||$100.00|
|DC049A-B||LT1302CS8 | HIGH OUTPUT CURRENT STEP-UP DC/DC CONVERTER 5V INPUT, 12V @ 500mA OUTPUT||$100.00|
- Notebook and Palmtop Computers
- Portable Instruments
- Personal Digital Assistants
- Cellular Telephones
- Flash Memory
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC3105 - 400mA Step-Up DC/DC Converter with Maximum Power Point Control and 250mV Start-Up
- LT3652 - Power Tracking 2A Battery Charger for Solar Power
- LTC3108 - Ultralow Voltage Step-Up Converter and Power Manager
- LT1073 - Micropower DC-DC Converter Adjustable and Fixed 5V, 12V
- LT1308A and B - Single Cell High Current Micropower 600kHz Boost DC/DC Converter
- LT1512 - SEPIC Constant-Current/Constant-Voltage Battery Charger
- LT3083 - Adjustable 3A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC2955 - Pushbutton On/Off Controller with Automatic Turn-On
- LTC4000 - High Voltage High Current Controller for Battery Charging and Power Management
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice IV
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice IV does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As". After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Related models available in LTspice IV