LT1252 - Low Cost Video Amplifier
- Low Cost
- Current Feedback Amplifier
- Differential Gain: 0.01%, RL = 150 ohms, VS = °5V
- Differential Phase: 0.09°, RL = 150 ohms, VS = ±5V
- Flat to 30MHz, 0.1dB
- 100MHz Bandwidth on ±5V
- Wide Supply Range: ±2V(4V) to ±14V(28V)
- Low Power: 85mW at ±5V
DescriptionThe LT1252 is a low cost current feedback amplifier for video applications. The LT1252 is ideal for driving low impedance loads such as cables and filters. The wide bandwidth and high slew rate of this amplifier make driving RGB signals between PCs and workstations easy. The linearity of the LT1252 is outstanding; it is unsur- passed for driving composite video. The LT1252 is available in the 8-pin DIP and the S8 surface mount package. For higher performance and shutdown operation, see the LT1227. For dual and quad amplifiers with similar performance see the LT1253/LT1254.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC417B||DIP8, MS8, S8, SOT23-6 | Multi-Footprint General Purpose Board for Single Op. Amp||$25.00|
- RGB Cable Drivers
- Composite Video Cable Drivers
- Gain Blocks in IF Stages
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT1226 - Low Noise Very High Speed Operational Amplifier
- LT1222 - 500MHz, 3nV/rtHz, AV >=10 Operational Amplifier
- LT1210 - 1.1A, 35MHz Current Feedback Amplifier
- LT1227 - 140MHz Video Current Feedback Amplifier
- LT1206 - 250mA/60MHz Current Feedback Amplifier
- LT1228 - 100MHz Current Feedback Amplifier with DC Gain Control
- LT1253 - Low Cost Dual and Quad Video Amplifiers
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT1010 - Fast 150mA Power Buffer
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.