LT1226 - Low Noise Very High Speed Operational Amplifier
- Gain of 25 Stable
- 1GHz Gain Bandwidth
- 400V/µs Slew Rate
- 2.6nV/rtHz Input Noise Voltage
- 50V/mV Minimum DC Gain, RL = 500 ohms
- 1mV Maximum Input Offset Voltage
- ±12V Minimum Output Swing into 500 ohms
- Wide Supply Range ±2.5V to ±15V
- 7mA Supply Current
- 100ns Settling Time to 0.1%, 10V Step
- Drives All Capacitive Loads
DescriptionThe LT1226 is a low noise, very high speed operational amplifier with excellent DC performance. The LT1226 features low input offset voltage and high DC gain. The circuit is a single gain stage with outstanding settling characteristics. The fast settling time makes the circuit an ideal choice for data acquisition systems. The output is capable of driving a 500 ohms load to ±12V with ±15V supplies and a 150 ohms load to ±3V on ±5V supplies. The circuit is also capable of driving large capacitive loads which makes it useful in buffer or cable driver applications. The LT1226 is a member of a family of fast, high performance amplifiers that employ Linear Technology Corporations advanced bipolar complementary processing.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Wideband Amplifiers
- Active Filters
- Video and RF Amplification
- Cable Drivers
- Data Acquisition Systems
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1222 - 500MHz, 3nV/rtHz, AV >=10 Operational Amplifier
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LT1886 - Dual 700MHz, 200mA Operational Amplifier
- LT1210 - 1.1A, 35MHz Current Feedback Amplifier (CFA)
- LT1206 - 250mA/60MHz Current Feedback Amplifier
- LT6230 - 215MHz, Rail-to-Rail Output, 1.1nV/rtHz, 3.5mA Op Amp Family
- LT1227 - 140MHz Video Current Feedback Amplifier
- LT6200 - 165MHz, Rail-to-Rail Input and Output, 0.95nV/√Hz Low Noise, Op Amp Family
- LTC6360 - Very Low Noise Single-Ended SAR ADC Driver with True Zero Output
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV