LT1222 - 500MHz, 3nV/rtHz, AV >=10 Operational Amplifier
- Gain-Bandwidth: 500MHz
- Gain of 10 Stable Uncompensated
- Slew Rate: 200V/μs
- Input Noise Voltage: 3nV/√Hz
- C-LoadTM Op Amp Drives Capacitive Loads
- External Compensation Pin
- Maximum Input Offset Voltage: 300μV
- Maximum Input Bias Current: 300nA
- Maximum Input Offset Current: 300nA
- Minimum Output Swing Into 500Ω: ±12V
- Minimum DC Gain: 100V/mV, RL = 500Ω
- Settling Time to 0.1%: 75ns, 10V Step
- Settling Time to 0.01%: 120ns, 10V Step
- Differential Gain: 0.4%, AV = 2, RL = 150Ω
- Differential Phase: 0.1°, AV = 2, RL = 150Ω
DescriptionThe LT1222 is a low noise, very high speed operational amplifier with superior DC performance. The LT1222 is stable in a noise gain of 10 or greater without compensation, or the part can be externally compensated for lower closed-loop gain at the expense of lower bandwidth and slew rate. It features reduced input offset voltage, lower input bias currents, lower noise and higher DC gain than devices with comparable bandwidth and slew rate. The circuit is a single gain stage that includes proprietary DC gain enhancement circuitry to obtain precision with high speed. The high gain and fast settling time make the circuit an ideal choice for data acquisition systems. The circuit is also capable of driving capacitive loads which makes it useful in buffer or cable driver applications. The compensation node can also be used to clamp the output swing.
The LT1222 is a member of a family of fast, high performance amplifiers that employ Linear Technology Corporation’s advanced complementary bipolar processing. For unity-gain stable applications the LT1220 can be used, and for gains of 4 or greater the LT1221 can be used.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1416A||LT1222CS8 Demo Board | 500mHz, 3nV/rtHz Operational Amplifier||$75.00|
- Wideband Amplifiers
- Active Filters
- Video and RF Amplification
- Cable Drivers
- 8-, 10-, 12-Bit Data Acquisition Systems
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1226 - Low Noise Very High Speed Operational Amplifier
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT1227 - 140MHz Video Current Feedback Amplifier
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT1192 - Ultra High Speed Operational Amplifier
- LT1010 - Fast 150mA Power Buffer
- LT6200 - 165MHz, Rail-to-Rail Input and Output, 0.95nV/√Hz Low Noise, Op Amp Family
- LT1102 - High Speed, Precision, JFET Input Instrumentation Amplifier (Fixed Gain = 10 or 100)
- LT1115 - Ultra-Low Noise, Low Distortion, Audio Op Amp
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV