LT1210 - 1.1A, 35MHz Current Feedback Amplifier (CFA)
- 1.1A Minimum Output Drive Current
- 35MHz Bandwidth, AV= 2, RL = 10Ω
- 900V/µs Slew Rate, AV = 2, RL = 10Ω
- High Input Impedance: 10MΩ
- Wide Supply Range: ±5V to ±15V
- (TO-220 and DD Packages)
- Enhanced ØJA SO-16 Package for ±5V Operation
- Shutdown Mode: Is <200µA
- Adjustable Supply Current
- Stable with CL = 10,000pF
- Available in 7-Lead DD, TO-220 and 16-Lead SO Packages
DescriptionThe LT1210 is a current feedback amplifier with high output current and excellent large-signal characteristics. The combination of high slew rate, 1.1A output drive and ±15V operation enables the device to deliver significant power at frequencies in the 1MHz to 2MHz range. Short-circuit protection and thermal shutdown ensure the device’s ruggedness. The LT1210 is stable with large capacitive loads, and can easily supply the large currents required by the capacitive loading. A shutdown feature switches the device into a high impedance and low supply current mode, reducing dissipation when the device is not in use. For lower bandwidth applications, the supply current can be reduced with a single external resistor. The LT1210 is available in the TO-220 and DD packages for operation with supplies up to ±15V. For ±5V applications the device is also available in a low thermal resistance SO-16 package.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC296A||LT1361CS8, LT1210CR | Mobile-CPU VRM Tester, 1 Inp||Contact Factory|
- Cable Drivers
- Test Equipment Amplifiers
- Video Amplifiers
- ADSL Drivers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1206 - 250mA/60MHz Current Feedback Amplifier
- LT1010 - Fast 150mA Power Buffer
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT3015 - 1.5A, Low Noise, Negative Linear Regulator with Precision Current Limit
- LT1083 - 7.5A, 5A, 3A Low Dropout Positive Adjustable Regulators
- LT1970A - 500mA Power Op Amp with Adjustable Precision Current Limit
- LT1795 - Dual 500mA/50MHz Current Feedback Line Driver Amplifier
- LT3083 - Adjustable 3A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV