LT1210 - 1.1A, 35MHz Current Feedback Amplifier
- 1.1A Minimum Output Drive Current
- 35MHz Bandwidth, AV = 2, RL = 10Ω
- 900V/μs Slew Rate, AV = 2, RL = 10Ω
- High Input Impedance: 10MΩ
- Wide Supply Range: ± 5V to ±15V (TO-220 and DD Packages)
- Enhanced θJA SO-16 Package for ±5V Operation
- Shutdown Mode: IS < 200μA
- Adjustable Supply Current
- Stable with CL = 10,000pF
- Operating Temperature Range: –40°C to 85°C
- Available in 7-Lead DD, TO-220 and 16-Lead SO Packages
The LT®1210 is a current feedback amplifier with high output current and excellent large-signal characteristics. The combination of high slew rate, 1.1A output drive and ±15V operation enables the device to deliver significant power at frequencies in the 1MHz to 2MHz range. Short-circuit protection and thermal shutdown ensure the device’s ruggedness. The LT1210 is stable with large capacitive loads, and can easily supply the large currents required by the capacitive loading. A shutdown feature switches the device into a high impedance and low supply current mode, reducing dissipation when the device is not in use. For lower bandwidth applications, the supply current can be reduced with a single external resistor.
The LT1210 is available in the TO-220 and DD packages for operation with supplies up to ±15V. For ±5V applications the device is also available in a low thermal resistance SO-16 package.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC296A||LT1361CS8, LT1210CR | Mobile-CPU VRM Tester, 1 Input, 3 Output with 15A Load Pulser||Contact Factory|
- Cable Drivers
- Test Equipment Amplifiers
- Video Amplifiers
- ADSL Drivers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT1010 - Fast 150mA Power Buffer
- LT1206 - 250mA/60MHz Current Feedback Amplifier
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT3083 - Adjustable 3A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT3015 - 1.5A, Low Noise, Negative Linear Regulator with Precision Current Limit
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.