LT1206 - 250mA/60MHz Current Feedback Amplifier
- 250mA Minimum Output Drive Current
- 60MHz Bandwidth, AV = 2, RL = 100 ohms
- 900V/µs Slew Rate, AV = 2, RL = 50 ohms
- 0.02% Differential Gain, AV = 2, RL = 30 ohms
- 0.17° Differential Phase, AV = 2, RL = 30 ohms
- High Input Impedance, 10M ohms
- Wide Supply Range, ±5V to ±15V
- Shutdown Mode: IS <200µA
- Adjustable Supply Current
- Stable with CL = 10,000pF
DescriptionThe LT1206 is a current feedback amplifier with high output current drive capability and excellent video characteristics. The LT1206 is stable with large capacitive loads, and can easily supply the large currents required by the capacitive loading. A shutdown feature switches the device into a high impedance, low current mode, reducing dissipation when the device is not in use. For lower bandwidth applications, the supply current can be reduced with a single external resistor. The low differen-tial gain and phase, wide bandwidth, and the 250mA minimum output current drive make the LT1206 well suited to drive multiple cables in video systems.
The LT1206 is manufactured on Linear Technology's proprietary complementary bipolar process.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Video Amplifiers
- Cable Drivers
- RGB Amplifiers
- Test Equipment Amplifiers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1210 - 1.1A, 35MHz Current Feedback Amplifier (CFA)
- LT1010 - Fast 150mA Power Buffer
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT3015 - 1.5A, Low Noise, Negative Linear Regulator with Precision Current Limit
- LT1207 - Dual 250mA/60MHz Current Feedback Amplifier
- LT1970A - 500mA Power Op Amp with Adjustable Precision Current Limit
- LT1795 - Dual 500mA/50MHz Current Feedback Line Driver Amplifier
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT1886 - Dual 700MHz, 200mA Operational Amplifier
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV