LT1205 - 150MHz Video Multiplexers
- -3dB Bandwidth: 150MHz
- 0.1dB Gain Flatness: 30MHz
- Channel-to-Channel Switching Time: 25ns
- Turn-On/ Turn-Off Time: 25ns
- High Slew Rate: 300V/µs
- Disabled Output Impedance: 10M ohms
- 50mV Switching Transient
- Channel Separation at 10MHz: >90dB
- Differential Gain: 0.02%
- Differential Phase: 0.02°
- Wide Supply Range: ±5V to ±15V
- Output Short-Circuit Protected
- Push-Pull Output
DescriptionThe LT1203 is a wideband 2-input video multiplexer designed for pixel switching and broadcast quality routing. The LT1205 is a dual version that is configured as a 4-input, 2-output multiplexer.
These multiplexers act as SPDT video switches with 10ns transition times at toggle rates up to 30MHz. The – 3dB bandwidth is 150MHz and 0.1dB gain flatness is 30MHz. Many parts can be tied together at their outputs by using the enable feature which reduces the power dissipation and raises the output impedance to 10M Ohm. Output capacitance when disabled is only 3pF and the LT1203 peaks less than 3dB into a 50pF load. Channel crosstalk and disable isolation are greater than 90dB up to 10MHz. An on-chip buffer interfaces to fast TTL or CMOS logic. Switching transients are only 50mV with a 25ns duration. The LT1203 and LT1205 outputs are protected against shorts to ground.
The LT1203/LT1205 are manufactured using Linear Technology’s proprietary complementary bipolar process. The LT1203 is available in both the 8-lead PDIP and SO package while the LT1205 is available in the 16-lead narrow body SO package.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Broadcast Quality Video Multiplexing
- Picture-in-Picture Switching
- Computer Graphics
- Title Generation
- Video Crosspoint Matrices
- Video Routers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT6411 - 650MHz Differential ADC Driver/Dual Selectable Gain Amplifier
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LT3060 - 45V VIN, Micropower, Low Noise, 100mA Low Dropout, Linear Regulator
- LTC2051 - Dual Zero-Drift Operational Amplifiers
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT6554 - 650MHz Gain of 1 Triple Video Buffer
- LT6211 - Dual Programmable Supply Current, R-R Output, Current Feedback Amplifiers
- LT1253 - Low Cost Dual and Quad Video Amplifiers
- LT6350 - Low Noise Single-Ended to Differential Converter/ADC Driver
- LT1259 - Low Cost Dual and Triple 130MHz Current Feedback Amplifiers with Shutdown
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.