LT1193 - Video Difference Amplifier
- Differential or Single-Ended Gain Block (Adjustable)
- -3dB Bandwidth, AV = ±2: 80MHz
- Slew Rate 500V/µs
- Low Cost
- Output Current ±50mA
- Settling Time: 180ns to 0.1%
- CMRR at 10MHz: >40dB
- Differential Gain Error: 0.2%
- Differential Phase Error: 0.08°
- Single 5V Operation
- Drives Cable Directly
- Output Shutdown
The LT®1193 is a video difference amplifier optimized for operation on ±5V and a single 5V supply. This versatile amplifier features uncommitted high input impedance (+) and () inputs, and can be used in differential or single ended configurations. Additionally, a second set of inputs give gain adjustment and DC control to the differential amplifier.
The LT1193s high slew rate, 500V/µs, wide bandwidth, 80MHz, and ±50mA output current make it ideal for driving cables directly. The shutdown feature reduces the power dissipation to a mere 15mW and allows multiple amplifiers to drive the same cable.
The LT1193 is available in 8-pin PDIP and SO packages.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC417B||DIP8, MS8, S8, SOT23-6 | Multi-Footprint General Purpose Board for Single Op. Amp||$25.00|
- Line Receivers
- Video Signal Processing
- Cable Drivers
- Tape and Disc Drive Systems
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1194 - Video Difference Amplifier
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT1210 - 1.1A, 35MHz Current Feedback Amplifier
- LT1167 - Single Resistor Gain Programmable, Precision Instrumentation Amplifier
- LT1190 - Ultrahigh Speed Operational Amplifier
- LT1010 - Fast 150mA Power Buffer
- LT1228 - 100MHz Current Feedback Amplifier with DC Gain Control
- LT1206 - 250mA/60MHz Current Feedback Amplifier
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.