LT1190 - Ultrahigh Speed Operational Amplifier
- Gain Bandwidth Product, AV=+1: 50MHz
- Slew Rate 450V/µs
- Low Cost
- Output Current ±50mA
- Settling Time 140ns to 0.1%
- Differential Gain Error 0.1%, (RL=1k)
- Differential Phase Error 0.06°, (RL=1k)
- High Open Loop Gain 15V/mV Min
- Single Supply +5V Operation
- Output Shutdown
The LT®1190 is a video operational amplifier optimized for operation on ±5V, and a single 5V supply. Unlike many high speed amplifiers, this amplifier features high open-loop gain, over 85dB, and the ability to drive heavy loads to a full-power bandwidth of 20MHz at 7VP-P. In addition to its very fast slew rate, the LT1190 features a unity-gain-stable bandwidth of 50MHz and a 75° phase margin, making it extremely easy to use.
Because the LT1190 is a true operational amplifier, it is an ideal choice for wideband signal conditioning, fast integrators, active filters, and applications requiring speed, accuracy and low cost.
The LT1190 is available in 8-pin PDIP and SO packages with standard pinouts. The normally unused Pin 5 is used for a shutdown feature that shuts off the output and reduces power dissipation to a mere 15mW.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Video Cable Drivers
- Video Signal Processing
- Fast Integrators
- Pulse Amplifiers
- D/A Current to Voltage Conversion
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1010 - Fast 150mA Power Buffer
- LT1167 - Single Resistor Gain Programmable, Precision Instrumentation Amplifier
- LT1210 - 1.1A, 35MHz Current Feedback Amplifier (CFA)
- LT1206 - 250mA/60MHz Current Feedback Amplifier
- LT1191 - Ultra High Speed Operational Amplifier
- LT1194 - Video Difference Amplifier
- LT1192 - Ultra High Speed Operational Amplifier
- LT3015 - 1.5A, Low Noise, Negative Linear Regulator with Precision Current Limit
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.