LT1190 - Ultrahigh Speed Operational Amplifier
- Gain Bandwidth Product, AV=+1: 50MHz
- Slew Rate 450V/µs
- Low Cost
- Output Current ±50mA
- Settling Time 140ns to 0.1%
- Differential Gain Error 0.1%, (RL=1k)
- Differential Phase Error 0.06°, (RL=1k)
- High Open Loop Gain 15V/mV Min
- Single Supply +5V Operation
- Output Shutdown
The LT®1190 is a video operational amplifier optimized for operation on ±5V, and a single 5V supply. Unlike many high speed amplifiers, this amplifier features high open-loop gain, over 85dB, and the ability to drive heavy loads to a full-power bandwidth of 20MHz at 7VP-P. In addition to its very fast slew rate, the LT1190 features a unity-gain-stable bandwidth of 50MHz and a 75° phase margin, making it extremely easy to use.
Because the LT1190 is a true operational amplifier, it is an ideal choice for wideband signal conditioning, fast integrators, active filters, and applications requiring speed, accuracy and low cost.
The LT1190 is available in 8-pin PDIP and SO packages with standard pinouts. The normally unused Pin 5 is used for a shutdown feature that shuts off the output and reduces power dissipation to a mere 15mW.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC417B||DIP8, MS8, S8, SOT23-6 | Multi-Footprint General Purpose Board for Single Op. Amp||$25.00|
- Video Cable Drivers
- Video Signal Processing
- Fast Integrators
- Pulse Amplifiers
- D/A Current to Voltage Conversion
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT1010 - Fast 150mA Power Buffer
- LT1210 - 1.1A, 35MHz Current Feedback Amplifier
- LT1206 - 250mA/60MHz Current Feedback Amplifier
- LT1192 - Ultra High Speed Operational Amplifier
- LT1191 - Ultra High Speed Operational Amplifier
- LTC6090/LTC6090-5 - 140V CMOS Rail-to-Rail Output, Picoamp Input Current Op Amp
- LT1226 - Low Noise Very High Speed Operational Amplifier
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC6102 - Precision Zero Drift Current Sense Amplifier
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.