LT1115 - Ultra-Low Noise, Low Distortion, Audio Op Amp
- Voltage Noise 1.2nV/ rtHz Max at 1kHz
- 0.9nV/ rtHz Typ at 1kHz
- Voltage and Current Noise 100% Tested
- Gain-Bandwidth Product 40MHz Min
- Slew Rate 10V/µs Min
- Voltage Gain 2 Million Min
- Low THD@10kHz, AV= -10, RL=600ohms 0.002% VO=7VRMS
- Low IMD, CCIF Method, AV= +10: 0.002%, RL=600ohms ,VO=7VRMS
The LT®1115 is the lowest noise audio operational amplifier available. This ultralow noise performance (0.9nV/rtHz at 1kHz) is combined with high slew rates (>15V/µs) and very low distortion specifications.
The RIAA circuit shown below using the LT1115 has very low distortion and little deviation from ideal RIAA response (see graph).
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- High Quality Audio Preamplifiers
- Low Noise Microphone Preamplifiers
- Very Low Noise Instrumentation Amplifiers
- Low Noise Frequency Synthesizers
- Infrared Detector Amplifiers
- Hydrophone Amplifiers
- Low Distortion Oscillators
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT1128 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT1010 - Fast 150mA Power Buffer
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT1677 - Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail Precision Op Amp
- LT1364 - Dual and Quad 70MHz, 1000V/µs Op Amps
- LT1124 - Dual Low Noise, High Speed Precision Op Amps
- LT1007 - Low Noise, High Speed Precision Operational Amplifiers
- LT1037 - Low Noise, High Speed Precision Operational Amplifiers
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.