LT1102 - High Speed, Precision, JFET Input Instrumentation Amplifier (Fixed Gain = 10 or 100)
- Slew Rate: 30V/µs
- Gain-Bandwidth Product: 35MHz
- Settling Time (0.01%): 3µs
- Overdrive Recovery: 0.4µs
- Gain Error: 0.05% Max
- Gain Drift: 5ppm/°C
- Gain Nonlinearity: 16ppm Max
- Offset Voltage (Input + Output): 600µV Max
– Drift with Temperature: 2µV/°C
- Input Bias Current: 40pA Max
- Input Offset Current: 40pA Max
-Drift with Temperature (to 70°C):
The LT1102 is the first fast FET input instrumentation amplifier offered in the low cost, space saving 8-pin packages. Fixed gains of 10 and 100 are provided with excellent gain accuracy (0.01%) and non-linearity (3ppm). No external gain setting resistor is required.
Slew rate, settling time, gain-bandwidth product, overdrive recovery time are all improved compared to competitive high speed instrumentation amplifiers.
Industry best speed performance is combined with impressive precision specifications: less than 10pA input bias and offset currents, 180µV offset voltage. Unlike other FET input instrumentation amplifiers, on the LT1102 there is no output offset voltage contribution to total error, and input bias currents do not double with every 10°C rise in temperature. Indeed, at 70°C ambient temperature the input bias current is only 40pA.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Fast Settling Analog Signal Processing
- Multiplexed Input Data Acquisition Systems
- High Source Impedance Signal Amplification from High Resistance Bridges, Capacitance Sensors, Photodetector Sensors
- Bridge Amplifier with <1Hz Lowpass Filtering
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1167 - Single Resistor Gain Programmable, Precision Instrumentation Amplifier
- LTC1100 - Precision, Zero-Drift Instrumentation Amplifier
- LT1101 - Precision, Micropower, Single Supply Instrumentation Amplifier (Fixed Gain = 10 or 100)
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LTC2053 - Precision, Rail-to-Rail, Zero-Drift, Resistor-Programmable Instrumentation Amplifier
- LT1920 - Single Resistor Gain Programmable, Precision Instrumentation Amplifier
- LT1168 - Low Power, Single Resistor Gain Programmable, Precision Instrumentation Amplifier
- LTC6915 - Zero Drift, Precision Instrumentation Amplifier with Digitally Programmable Gain
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.