LT1097 - Low Cost, Low Power Precision Op Amp
- Offset Voltage...........50µV Max
- Offset Voltage Drift...........1µV/°C Max
- Bias Current...........250pA Max
- Offset Current............250pA Max
- Bias and Offset Current Drift............4pA/°C Max
- Supply Current...........560µA Max
- 0.1Hz to 10Hz Noise...........0.5µVp-p, 2.2pAp-p
- CMRR............115dB Min
- Voltage Gain...........117dB Min
- PSRR...........114dB Min
- Guaranteed Operation on Two NiCad Batteries
DescriptionLT®1097 achieves a new standard in combining low price and outstanding precision performance. On all operational amplifier data sheets, the specifications listed on the front page are for highly selected, expensive grades, while the specs for the low cost grades are buried deep in the data sheet. The LT1097 does not have any selected grades, the outstanding specifications shown in the Features section are for its only grade. The design effort of the LT1097 concentrated on optimizing the performance of all precision specsat only 350µA of supply current. Typical values are 10µV offset voltage, 40pA bias and offset currents, 0.2µV/°C and 0.4pA/°C drift. Common mode and power supply rejections, voltage gain are typically in excess of 128dB. All parameters that are important for precision, low power op amps have been optimized. Consequently, using the LT1097 error budget calculations in most applications is unnecessary.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC417B||DIP8, MS8, S8, SOT23-6 | Multi-Footprint General Purpose Board for Single Op. Amp||$25.00|
- Replaces OP-07/OP-77/OP-97/OP-177/AD707/LT1001 with Improved Price/Performance
- High Impedance Difference Amplifiers
- Logarithmic Amplifiers (Wide Dynamic Range)
- Thermocouple Amplifiers
- Precision Instrumentation
- Active Filters (with Small Capacitors)
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC2057/LTC2057HV - High Voltage, Low Noise Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1012 - Picoamp Input Current, Microvolt Offset, Low Noise Op Amp
- LT1115 - Ultra-Low Noise, Low Distortion, Audio Op Amp
- LT1001 - Precision Operational Amplifier
- LT1210 - 1.1A, 35MHz Current Feedback Amplifier
- LT1007 - Low Noise, High Speed Precision Operational Amplifiers
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: