LT1055 - Precision, High Speed, JFET Input Operational Amplifiers
- Guaranteed Offset Voltage 150µV Max
-55°C to 125°C 500µV Max
- Guaranteed Drift 4µV/°C Max
- Guaranteed Bias Current
70°C : 150pA Max
125°C : 2.5nA Max
- Guaranteed Slew Rate 12V/µs Min
- Available in 8-Pin PDIP and SO Packages
The LT1055/LT1056 JFET input operational amplifiers combine precision specifications with high speed performance.
For the first time, 16V/µs slew rate and 6.5MHz gain-bandwidth product are simultaneously achieved with offset voltage of typically 50µV, 1.2µV/°C drift, bias currents of 40pA at 70°C and 500pA at 125°C.
The 150µV maximum offset voltage specification is the best available on any JFET input operational amplifier.
The LT1055 and LT1056 are differentiated by their operating currents. The lower power dissipation LT1055 achieves lower bias and offset currents and offset voltage. The additional power dissipation of the LT1056 permits higher slew rate, bandwidth and faster settling time with a slight sacrifice in DC performance.
The voltage-to-frequency converter shown below is one of the many applications which utilize both the precision and high speed of the LT1055/LT1056.
For a JFET input op amp with 23V/µs guaranteed slew rate, refer to the LT1022 data sheet.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC417B||DIP8, MS8, S8, SOT23-6 | Multi-Footprint General Purpose Board for Single Op. Amp||$25.00|
- Precision, High Speed Instrumentation
- Logarithmic Amplifiers
- D/A Output Amplifiers
- Photodiode Amplifiers
- Voltage-to-Frequency Converters
- Frequency-to-Voltage Converters
- Fast, Precision Sample-and-Hold
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT1010 - Fast 150mA Power Buffer
- LT1001 - Precision Operational Amplifier
- LTC6090/LTC6090-5 - 140V CMOS Rail-to-Rail Output, Picoamp Input Current Op Amp
- LT1022 - High Speed, Precision JFET Input Operational Amplifier
- LT1056 - Precision, High Speed, JFET Input Operational Amplifiers
- LT1115 - Ultra-Low Noise, Low Distortion, Audio Op Amp
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: