LT1037 - Low Noise, High Speed Precision Operational Amplifiers
- Guaranteed 4.5 nV/Root-Hz 10Hz noise
- Guaranteed 3.8 nV/Root-Hz 1kHz noise
- 0.1Hz to 10Hz noise, 60nVP-P, Typical
- Guaranteed 7 Million Min Voltage Gain, RL = 2k
- Guaranteed 3 Million Min Voltage Gain, RL = 600 Ohm
- Guaranteed 25µV Max Offset Voltage
- Guaranteed 0.6µV/°C Max Drift with Temperature
- Guaranteed 11V/µsec Min Slew Rate (LT1037)
- Guaranteed 117 dB Min CMRR
The LT®1007/LT1037 series features the lowest noise performance available to date for monolithic operational amplifiers: 2.5nV/rtHz wideband noise (less than the noise of a 400 Ohm resistor), 1/f corner frequency of 2Hz and 60nV peakto- peak 0.1Hz to 10Hz noise. Low noise is combined with outstanding precision and speed specifications: 10µV offset voltage, 0.2µV/°C drift, 130dB common mode and power supply rejection, and 60MHz gain bandwidth product on the decompensated LT1037, which is stable for closed-loop gains of 5 or greater.
The voltage gain of the LT1007/LT1037 is an extremely high 20 million driving a 2k Ohm load and 12 million driving a 600 Ohm load to ±10V.
In the design, processing and testing of the device, particular attention has been paid to the optimization of the entire distribution of several key parameters. Consequently, the specifications of even the lowest cost grades (the LT1007C and the LT1037C) have been spectacularly improved compared to equivalent grades of competing amplifiers.
The sine wave generator application shown below utilizes the low noise and low distortion characteristics of the LT1037.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC417B||DIP8, MS8, S8, SOT23-6 | Multi-Footprint General Purpose Board for Single Op. Amp||$25.00|
- Low Noise Signal Processing
- Microvolt Accuracy Threshold Detection
- Strain Gauge Amplifiers
- Direct Coupled Audio Gain Stages
- Sine Wave Generators
- Tape Head Preamplifiers
- Microphone Preamplifiers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT1007 - Low Noise, High Speed Precision Operational Amplifiers
- LT1115 - Ultra-Low Noise, Low Distortion, Audio Op Amp
- LT1128 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT1010 - Fast 150mA Power Buffer
- LTC2057/LTC2057HV - High Voltage, Low Noise Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier
- LT1167 - Single Resistor Gain Programmable, Precision Instrumentation Amplifier
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: