LT1031 - Precision 10 Volt Reference
- Pin Compatible with LH0070 and AD581*
- Ultra Low Drift-5ppm/°C Max Slope
- Trimmed Output Voltage
- Operates in Series or Shunt Mode
- Output Sinks and Sources in Series Mode
- Very Low Noise <1ppm p-p 0.1Hz to 10Hz
- >100dB Ripple Rejection
- Minimum input Voltage of 11V
The LT1031 is a precision 10V reference with ultralow drift and noise, extremely good long term stability, and almost total immunity to input voltage variations. The reference output will both source and sink up to 10mA and can be used as a shunt regulator (two terminal Zener) with the same precision characteristics as the three terminal connection. Special care has been taken to minimize thermal regulation effects and temperature induced hysteresis.
The LT1031 reference is based on a buried Zener diode structure which eliminates noise and stability problems associated with surface breakdown devices. Further, a subsurface Zener exhibits better temperature drift and time stability than even the best band-gap references.
Unique circuit design makes the LT1031 the first three terminal IC reference to offer ultralow drift without the use of high power on-chip heaters. Output voltage is pretrimmed to 0.05% accuracy.
The LT1031 can be used as a plug-in replacement for the AD581 and LH0070*, with improved electrical and thermal performance.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- A to D and D to A Converters
- Precision Regulators
- Digital Voltmeters
- Inertial Navigation Systems
- Precision Scales
- Portable Reference Standard
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTZ1000 - Ultra Precision Reference
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT1021 - Precision Reference
- LT1019 - Precision Reference
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT1236 - Precision Reference
- LM399 - Precision Reference
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1460 - Micropower Precision Series Reference Family
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.