LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- Voltage Noise
1.1nV/rt Hz Max. at 1kHz
0.85nV/rt Hz Typ. at 1kHz
1.0nV/ rtHz Typ. at 10Hz
- 35nVP-P Typ., 0.1Hz to 10Hz
- Gain-Bandwidth Product
LT1028: 50MHz Min.
LT1128: 13MHz Min.
- Slew Rate
LT1028: 11V/µs Min.
LT1128: 5V/µs Min.
- Offset Voltage: 40µV Max.
- Drift with Temperature: 0.8µV/°C Max.
- Voltage Gain: 7 Million Min.
- Voltage and Current Noise 100% Tested
- Available in 8-Pin SO Package
The LT1028 (gain of –1 stable)/LT1128(gain of +1 stable) achieve a new standard of excellence in noise performance with 0.85nV/Rt.Hz 1kHz noise, 1.0nV/Rt.Hz 10Hz noise. This ultralow noise is combined with excellent high speed specifications (gain-bandwidth product is 75MHz for LT1028, 20MHz for LT1128), distortion-free output, and true precision parameters (0.1µV/°C drift, 10µV offset voltage, 30 million voltage gain). Although the LT1028/LT1128 input stage operates at nearly 1mA of collector current to achieve low voltage noise, input bias current is only 25nA.
The LT1028/LT1128’s voltage noise is less than the noise of a 50 Ohm resistor. Therefore, even in very low source impedance transducer or audio amplifier applications, the LT1028/LT1128’s contribution to total system noise will be negligible.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC417B||DIP8, MS8, S8, SOT23-6 | Multi-Footprint General Purpose Board for Single Op. Amp||$25.00|
- Low Noise Frequency Synthesizers
- High Quality Audio
- Infrared Detectors
- Accelerometer and Gyro Amplifiers
- 350 ohms Bridge Signal Conditioning
- Magnetic Search Coil Amplifiers
- Hydrophone Amplifiers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1115 - Ultra-Low Noise, Low Distortion, Audio Op Amp
- LT1128 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT1010 - Fast 150mA Power Buffer
- LT1210 - 1.1A, 35MHz Current Feedback Amplifier
- LTC2057/LTC2057HV - High Voltage, Low Noise Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier
- LT1007 - Low Noise, High Speed Precision Operational Amplifiers
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice IV: