LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- Voltage Noise
1.1nV/rt Hz Max. at 1kHz
0.85nV/rt Hz Typ. at 1kHz
1.0nV/ rtHz Typ. at 10Hz
- 35nVP-P Typ., 0.1Hz to 10Hz
- Gain-Bandwidth Product
LT1028: 50MHz Min.
LT1128: 13MHz Min.
- Slew Rate
LT1028: 11V/µs Min.
LT1128: 5V/µs Min.
- Offset Voltage: 40µV Max.
- Drift with Temperature: 0.8µV/°C Max.
- Voltage Gain: 7 Million Min.
- Voltage and Current Noise 100% Tested
- Available in 8-Pin SO Package
The LT1028 (gain of –1 stable)/LT1128(gain of +1 stable) achieve a new standard of excellence in noise performance with 0.85nV/Rt.Hz 1kHz noise, 1.0nV/Rt.Hz 10Hz noise. This ultralow noise is combined with excellent high speed specifications (gain-bandwidth product is 75MHz for LT1028, 20MHz for LT1128), distortion-free output, and true precision parameters (0.1µV/°C drift, 10µV offset voltage, 30 million voltage gain). Although the LT1028/LT1128 input stage operates at nearly 1mA of collector current to achieve low voltage noise, input bias current is only 25nA.
The LT1028/LT1128’s voltage noise is less than the noise of a 50 Ohm resistor. Therefore, even in very low source impedance transducer or audio amplifier applications, the LT1028/LT1128’s contribution to total system noise will be negligible.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Low Noise Frequency Synthesizers
- High Quality Audio
- Infrared Detectors
- Accelerometer and Gyro Amplifiers
- 350 ohms Bridge Signal Conditioning
- Magnetic Search Coil Amplifiers
- Hydrophone Amplifiers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1115 - Ultra-Low Noise, Low Distortion, Audio Op Amp
- LT1128 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1010 - Fast 150mA Power Buffer
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT1007 - Low Noise, High Speed Precision Operational Amplifiers
- LT1364 - Dual and Quad 70MHz, 1000V/µs Op Amps
- LT1210 - 1.1A, 35MHz Current Feedback Amplifier (CFA)
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV