LT1022 - High Speed, Precision JFET Input Operational Amplifier
- Guaranteed Slew Rate 23V/µs Min.
- Guaranteed Offset Voltage 250µV Max
-55°C to 125°C 750µV Max.
- Guaranteed Drift 5µV/°C Max.
- Guaranteed Bias Current
70°C 180pA Max.
125°C 4nA Max.
- Gain-Bandwidth Product: 8.5MHz Typ
- Settling Time to 0.05% (10V Step): 0.9µs Typ
The LT®1022 JFET input operational amplifier combines high speed and precision performance.
A 26V/µs slew rate and 8.5MHz gain-bandwidth product are simultaneously achieved with offset voltage of typically 80µV, 1.5µV/°C drift, bias currents of 50pA at 70°C, 500pA at 125°C. The output delivers 20mA of load current without gain degradation.
The 250µV maximum offset voltage specification represents less than 1/2 least significant bit error in a 14-bit, 10V system.
The LT1022A meets or exceeds all OP-16A and OP-16E specifications. It is faster and more accurate without stability problems at cold temperatures.
The LT1022 can be used as the output amplifier for 12-bit current output D/A converters, as shown below.
For a more accurate, lower power dissipation, but slower JFET input op amp, please refer to the LT1055 data sheet.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC417B||DIP8, MS8, S8, SOT23-6 | Multi-Footprint General Purpose Board for Single Op. Amp||$25.00|
- Fast D/A Output Amplifiers (12, 14, 16 Bits)
- High Speed Instrumentation
- Fast, Precision Sample and Hold
- Voltage-to-Frequency Converters
- Logarithmic Amplifiers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT1010 - Fast 150mA Power Buffer
- LT1122 - Fast Settling, JFET Input Operational Amplifier
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1007 - Low Noise, High Speed Precision Operational Amplifiers
- LT1115 - Ultra-Low Noise, Low Distortion, Audio Op Amp
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT1055 - Precision, High Speed, JFET Input Operational Amplifiers
- LT1001 - Precision Operational Amplifier
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.