LT1013 - Dual Precision Op Amp
- Single Supply Operation
Input Voltage Range Extends to Ground
Output Swings to Ground While Sinking Current
- Pin Compatible to 1458 and 324 with Precision Specs
- Guaranteed Offset Voltage: 150μV Max
- Guaranteed Low Drift: 2μV/°C Max
- Guaranteed Offset Current: 0.8nA Max
- Guaranteed High Gain
5mA Load Current: 1.5 Million Min
17mA Load Current: 0.8 Million Min
- Guaranteed Low Supply Current: 500μA Max
- Low Voltage Noise, 0.1Hz to 10Hz: 0.55μVP-P
- Low Current Noise—Better than 0P-07, 0.07pA/√Hz
The LT1014 is the first precision quad operational amplifier which directly upgrades designs in the industry standard 14-pin DIP LM324/LM348/OP-11/4156 pin configuration. It is no longer necessary to compromise specifications, while saving board space and cost, as compared to single operational amplifiers.
The LT1014’s low offset voltage of 50μV, drift of 0.3μV/°C, offset current of 0.15nA, gain of 8 million, common mode rejection of 117dB and power supply rejection of 120dB qualify it as four truly precision operational amplifiers. Particularly important is the low offset voltage, since no offset null terminals are provided in the quad configuration. Although supply current is only 350μA per amplifier, a new output stage design sources and sinks in excess of 20mA of load current, while retaining high voltage gain.
Similarly, the LT1013 is the first precision dual op amp in the 8-pin industry standard configuration, upgrading the performance of such popular devices as the MC1458/MC1558, LM158 and OP-221. The LT1013’s specifications are similar to (even somewhat better than) the LT1014’s.
Both the LT1013 and LT1014 can be operated off a single 5V power supply: input common mode range includes ground; the output can also swing to within a few millivolts of ground. Crossover distortion, so apparent on previous single-supply designs, is eliminated. A full set of specifications is provided with ± 15V and single 5V supplies.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
SO-8, DIP-8,METAL CAN-8
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Battery-Powered Precision Instrumentation
Strain Gauge Signal Conditioners
- 4mA to 20mA Current Loop Transmitters
- Multiple Limit Threshold Detection
- Active Filters
- Multiple Gain Blocks
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LTZ1000 - Ultra Precision Reference
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1001 - Precision Operational Amplifier
- LT1014 - Quad Precision Op Amp
- LT1010 - Fast 150mA Power Buffer
- LT1006 - Precision, Single Supply Op Amp
- LTC2057/LTC2057HV - High Voltage, Low Noise Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.