LT1011/LT1011A - Voltage Comparator
- Pin-Compatible with LM111 Series Devices
- Guaranteed Max. 0.5mV Input Offset Voltage
- Guaranteed Max. 25nA Input Bias Current
- Guaranteed Max. 3nA Input Offset Current
- Guaranteed Max. 250ns Response Time
- Guaranteed Min. 200,000 Voltage Gain
- 50mA Output Current Source or Sink
- ±30V Differential Input Voltage
- Fully Specified for Single 5V Operation
- Available in 8-Lead PDIP and SO Packages
The LT1011 is a general purpose comparator with signiﬁcantly better input characteristics than the LM111. Although pin compatible with the LM111, it offers four times lower bias current, six times lower offset voltage and ﬁve times higher voltage gain. Offset voltage drift, a previously unspeciﬁed parameter, is guaranteed at 15μV/°C. Additionally, the supply current is lower by a factor of two with no loss in speed. The LT1011 is several times faster than the LM111 when subjected to large overdrive conditions. It is also fully speciﬁed for DC parameters and response time when operating on a single 5V supply. The LT1011 retains all the versatile features of the LM111, including single 3V to ±18V supply operation, and a ﬂoating transistor output with 50mA source/sink capability. It can drive loads referenced to ground, negative supply or positive supply, and is speciﬁed up to 50V between V– and the collector output. A differential input voltage up to the full supply voltage is allowed, even with ±18V supplies, enabling the inputs to be clamped to the supplies with simple diode clamps.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- SAR A/D Converters
- Voltage to Frequency Converters
- Precision RC Oscillator
- Peak Detector
- Motor Speed Control
- Pulse Generator
- Relay/Lamp Driver
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1016 - Ultra Fast Precision 10ns Comparator
- LT1017 - Micropower Dual Comparator
- LT1716 - SOT-23, 44V, Over-The-Top, Micropower, Precision Rail-to-Rail Comparator
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LTC6992 - TimerBlox: Voltage-Controlled Pulse Width Modulator (PWM)
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.