LT1010 - Fast 150mA Power Buffer
- 20MHz Bandwidth
- 75V/μs Slew Rate
- Drives ±10V into 75Ω
- 5mA Quiescent Current
- Drives Capacitive Loads > 1μF
- Current and Thermal Limit
- Operates from Single Supply ≥ 4.5V
- Very Low Distortion Operation
- Available in 8-Pin miniDIP, Plastic TO-220 and Tiny 3mm × 3mm × 0.75mm 8-Pin DFN Packages
The LT®1010 is a fast, unity-gain buffer that can increase the output capability of existing IC op amps by more than an order of magnitude. This easy-to-use part makes fast amplifiers less sensitive to capacitive loading and reduces thermal feedback in precision DC amplifiers.
Designed to be incorporated within the feedback loop, the buffer can isolate almost any reactive load. Speed can be improved with a single external resistor. Internal operating currents are essentially unaffected by the supply voltage range. Single supply operation is also practical.
This monolithic IC is supplied in 8-pin miniDIP, plastic TO-220 and 8-pin DFN packages. The low thermal resistance power package is an aid in reducing operating junction temperatures.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
|LT1010CT#06PBF||TO-220||T||C||05-08-1421 (Flow 06)||Yes|
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Boost Op Amp Output
- Isolate Capacitive Loads
- Drive Long Cables
- Audio Amplifiers
- Video Amplifiers
- Power Small Motors
- Operational Power Supply
- FET Driver
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT1210 - 1.1A, 35MHz Current Feedback Amplifier
- LT1206 - 250mA/60MHz Current Feedback Amplifier
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT1115 - Ultra-Low Noise, Low Distortion, Audio Op Amp
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LTC2057/LTC2057HV - High Voltage, Low Noise Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier
- LT3081 - 1.5A Single Resistor Rugged Linear Regulator with Monitors
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.