LT1006 - Precision, Single Supply Op Amp
- Single Supply Operation
Input Voltage Range Extends to Ground
Output Swings to Ground while Sinking Current
- Guaranteed Offset Voltage: 50µV Max
- Guaranteed Low Drift: 1.3µV/°C Max
- Guaranteed Offset Current: 0.5nA Max
- Guaranteed High Gain
5mA Load Current: 1.5 Million Min
17mA Load Current: 0.8 Million Min
- Guaranteed Low Supply Current: 520µA Max
- Supply Current can be Reduced by a Factor of 4
- Low Voltage Noise, 0.1Hz to 10Hz: 0.55µVP-P
Low Current Noise—
Better than OP-07: 0.07pA/rtHz at 10Hz
- High Input Impedance: 250M Ohm Min
- Minimum Supply Voltage: 2.7V Min
The LT1006 is the first precision single supply operational amplifier. Its design has been optimized for single supply operation with a full set of specifications at 5V. Specifications at ±15V are also provided.
The LT1006 has a low offset voltage of 20µV, drift of 0.2µV/°C, offset current of 120pA, gain of 2.5 million, common mode rejection of 114dB and power supply rejection of 126dB.
Although supply current is only 340µA, a novel output stage can source or sink in excess of 20mA while retaining high voltage gain. Common mode input range includes ground to accommodate low ground-referenced inputs from strain gauges or thermocouples, and output can swing to within a few millivolts of ground. If a higher slew rate (in excess of 1V/µs) or micropower operation (supply current down to 90µA) is required, the operating currents can be modified by connecting an external optional resistor to Pin 8.
For similar single supply precision dual and quad op amps, please see the LT1013/LT1014 datasheet. For micropower dual and quad op amps, please see the LT1078/LT1079 data sheet.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC417B||DIP8, MS8, S8, SOT23-6 | Multi-Footprint General Purpose Board for Single Op. Amp||$25.00|
- Low Power Sample and Hold Circuits
- Battery Powered Precision Instrumentation
- Strain Gauge Signal Conditioners
- Thermocouple Amplifiers
- 4mA to 20mA Current Loop Transmitters
- Active Filters
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1001 - Precision Operational Amplifier
- LT1013 - Dual Precision Op Amp
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT1167 - Single Resistor Gain Programmable, Precision Instrumentation Amplifier
- LT1677 - Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail Precision Op Amp
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT1010 - Fast 150mA Power Buffer
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.