LT1002 - Dual, Matched Precision Operational Amplifier
- Guaranteed low offset voltage
- LT1002A 60µV max
- LT1002 100µV max
- Guaranteed offset voltage match
- LT1002A 40µV max
- LT1002 80µV max
- Guaranteed low drift
- LT1002A 0.9µV/°C max
- LT1002 1.3µV/°C max
- Guaranteed CMRR
- LT1002A 110dB min
- LT1002 110dB min
- Guaranteed channel separation
- LT1002A 132dB min
- LT1002 130dB min
- Guaranteed matching characteristics
- Low noise 0.35µVP-P
The LT®1002 dual, matched precision operational amplifiers combine excellent individual amplifier performance with tight matching and temperature tracking between amplifiers.
In the design, processing, and testing of the device, particular attention has been paid to the optimization of the entire distribution of several key parameters and their matching. Consequently, the specifications of even the low cost commercial grade (LT1002C) have been spectacularly improved compared to presently available devices. Essentially, the input offset voltage of all units is less than 80µV, and matching between amplifiers is consistently beter than 60µV (see distribution plot below). Input bias and offset currents, channel separation, common mode and power suply rejections of the LT1002C are all specified at levels which were previsouly attainable only on very expensive, selected grades of other dual devices. Power dissipation is nearly halved compared to the most popular precision duals, without adversely affecting noise or speed performance. A by-product of lower dissipation is decreased warm-up drift. For even better performance in a single precision op amp, refer to the LT1001 data sheet. A bridge signal conditioning application is shown below. This circuit illustrates the requirement for both excellent matching and individual amplifier specifications.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Thermocouple Amplifiers
- Strain Gauge Amplifiers
- Low level signal processing
- Medical instrumentation
- Precision dual limit threshold detection
- Instrumentation amplifiers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1001 - Precision Operational Amplifier
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT1013 - Dual Precision Op Amp
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1007 - Low Noise, High Speed Precision Operational Amplifiers
- LT1167 - Single Resistor Gain Programmable, Precision Instrumentation Amplifier
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT1012 - Picoamp Input Current, Microvolt Offset, Low Noise Op Amp
- LT1010 - Fast 150mA Power Buffer
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: