LT1001 - Precision Operational Amplifier
- Guaranteed Low Offset Voltage
- LT1001AM 15µV max
- LT1001C 60µV max
- Guaranteed Low Drift
- LT1001AM 0.6µV/°C max
- LT1001C 1.0µV/°C max
- Guaranteed Low Bias Current
- LT1001AM 2nA max
- LT1001C 4nA max
- Guaranteed CMRR
- LT1001AM 114dB min
- LT1001C 110dB min
- Guaranteed PSRR
- LT1001AM 110dB min
- LT1001C 106dB min
- Low Power Dissipation
- LT1001AM 75mW max
- LT1001C 80mW max
- Low Noise 0.3µVp-p
The LT®1001 significantly advances the state-of-the-art of precision operational amplifiers. In the design, processing, and testing of the device, particular attention has been paid to the optimization of the entire distribution of several key parameters. Consequently, the specifications of the lowest cost, commercial temperature device, the LT1001C, have been dramatically improved when compared to equivalent grades of competing precision amplifiers.
Essentially, the input offset voltage of all units is less than 50µV (see distribution plot below). This allows the LT1001AM/883 to be specified at 15µV. Input bias and offset currents, common-mode and power supply rejection of the LT1001C offer guaranteed performance which were previously attainable only with expensive, selected grades of other devices. Power dissipation is nearly halved compared to the most popular precision op amps, without adversely affecting noise or speed performance. A beneficial by-product of lower dissipation is decreased warm-up drift. Output drive capability of the LT1001 is also enhanced with voltage gain guaranteed at 10mA of load current. For similar performance in a dual precision op amp, with guaranteed matching specifications, see the LT1002. Shown below is a platinum resistance thermometer application.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC417B||DIP8, MS8, S8, SOT23-6 | Multi-Footprint General Purpose Board for Single Op. Amp||$25.00|
- Thermocouple amplifiers
- Strain gauge amplifiers
- Low level signal processing
- High accuracy data acquisition
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTZ1000 - Ultra Precision Reference
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LM399 - Precision Reference
- LT1007 - Low Noise, High Speed Precision Operational Amplifiers
- LT1013 - Dual Precision Op Amp
- LT1167 - Single Resistor Gain Programmable, Precision Instrumentation Amplifier
- LTC2057/LTC2057HV - High Voltage, Low Noise Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice IV: