LM385-2.5 - Micropower Voltage Reference
- 20µA to 20mA Operating Range
- Guaranteed 1% Initial Voltage Tolerance
- Guaranteed 1 Ohms Dynamic Impedance
- Very Low Power Consumption
The H (TO-5 Metal Can) Version of this part from Linear Technology is Obsolete
The LM385-2.5 is a two terminal band gap reference diode that has been designed for applications which require precision performance with micropower operation. This reference is not recommended for new designs. See the LT1004 reference for a direct replacement.
For a low drift, micropower reference with guaranteed temperature coefficient, see the LT1034 data sheet.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Portable Meter References
- Portable Test Instruments
- Battery-Operated Systems
- Panel Meters
- Current Loop Instrumentation
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1004 - Micropower Voltage Reference
- LT1009 Series - 2.5V Reference
- LTZ1000 - Ultra Precision Reference
- LM385-1.2 - Micropower Voltage Reference
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT3082 - 200mA Single Resistor Low Dropout Linear Regulator
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download: