LF155 - JFET-Input Operational Amplifiers Low Supply Current (LF155) High Speed (LF156)
- Click Here for Military Performance (JAN Class S) Datasheet - you will be directed to slash sheet at Defense Supply Center Columbus.
- Guaranteed Offset Voltage Drift on All Grades
- Guaranteed Slew Rate on All Grades
- Guaranteed Low Input Offset Current 10pA Max.
- Guaranteed Low Input Bias Current 50pA Max.
- Guaranteed High Slew Rate (156A/356A) 10V/µs Min.
- Fast Settling to 0.01% 1.5µ
DescriptionThe H (Metal Can), J (Ceramic), and K (Metal Can) Packages From Linear Technology Are Now Obsolete
Linear Technology's LF155/156 series features several improvements compared to similar types from other manufacturers: offset voltage drift with temperature and slew rate are guaranteed on all grades, not just on the more expensive "A" grades. Other specifications such as voltage gain and high temperature bias and offset currents are also improved.
The industry standard LF155/156 devices exhibit phase reversal at the output when the negative common-mode limit at the input is exceeded (i.e., from - 12V to - 15V with ±15V supplies). This can cause lock-up in servo systems.
As shown below, Linear Technology's LF155/156 does not have this problem due to unique phase reversal protection circuitry. For applications requiring higher performance, see the LT1055 and LT1056 data sheets.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Output Amplifiers for D/A Converters
- Fast Sample and Hold Circuits
- High Speed Integrators
- Photocell Amplifiers
- High Input Impedance Buffers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1012 - Picoamp Input Current, Microvolt Offset, Low Noise Op Amp
- LT1056 - Precision, High Speed, JFET Input Operational Amplifiers
- LT1007 - Low Noise, High Speed Precision Operational Amplifiers
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT1013 - Dual Precision Op Amp
- LTC2052 - Quad Zero-Drift Operational Amplifiers
- LT1117 - 800mA Low Dropout Positive Regulators Adjustable and Fixed 2.85V,3.3V, 5V
- LT1008 - Picoamp Input Current, Microvolt Offset, Low Noise Op Amp
- LT1058 - Quad JFET Input Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT1006 - Precision, Single Supply Op Amp
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.