Focused on the Automotive & Transportation Market
Linear Technology is a major supplier to OEM and Tier 1, 2 and 3 automotive and transportation customers worldwide. Automotive and transportation applications accounted for over 20% of our sales in 2015. Our commitment to the automotive and transportation industry is underscored by our dedication to product design, quality, reliability and customer support.
- Committed to the Goal of Zero Defects
- TS16949 Automotive Quality Standard Certification since 2003
- Utilize the Automotive Electronics Council’s AEC-Q100 guidelines to define qualification plans for designated products
- ISO 26262 International Safety Standard Implementation
- Industry leading Quality Indices
- Infant Mortality Field Failure rate < 0.1ppm
- Long Term Field Failure Rate 0.01ppm
- Quick turnaround of Failure Analysis 8D Correction Reports
- Transportation Flow 3ZZ available for safety related and other critical applications
Our comprehensive qualification program for designated products intended for the transportation market utilizes AEC-Q100 guidelines to define qualification plans. In some cases additional testing is conducted to simulate worst case field and environmental operating conditions. These additional tests may include, but are not limited to the following: Power cycling, liquid-to-liquid thermal shock, instant solder shock, and 100% oxide stress tests. These unique and rigorous tests validate the robustness of Linear's products prior to production release.
Please view our Automotive and Transportation Recommended Parts List or visit specific product pages for more information on products intended for use in the transportation market. AEC-Q100 data is available for specific products based on package, process and market requirements. Please contact your local sales representative for information regarding reliability reports or to inquire about parts that are not included.
To search for specific products that have AEC-Q100 data available, you can add the "Auto & Transport" column to any parametric table. Example parametric tables include switching regulators, linear regulators, op amps, and analog to digital converters.
The cornerstone of Linear Technology's Quality, Reliability & Service (QRS) Program is to achieve 100% customer satisfaction by producing the most technically advanced product with the best quality, on-time delivery, and service. Our goal is zero defects. Click here for information on our Quality, Reliability & Service (QRS) Program.